before you flash or hard reset your device, you might want to backup your T9 custom words. They are saved in eT9Rudb.Rdb in the windows folder. There is also eT9MyWord.exe in the windows folder, allowing you to edit, change, delete, … the custom words.
- ipsec service fails to start and no network
- Citrix Provisioning Server Links
- citrix session doesn’t close after the user closes the application.
- xenapp 6 issues and tips
- novell vs ad vs wireless nic vs slow logon time
- howto configure proxy info in Virtual Center Update Manager 2.5
- provisioning services vs w2k8r2 system reserved partition
- xenclient tips and tricks
- dsa.msc : Windows can not find “dsa.msc” in Windows 2008
- howto force windows update client to check for updates now