All mobo/server manufacturers like to call Intel VT differently in the BIOS, and some manufucturers even don’t give you the option to enable intel VT in their bios (shame on you Acer, although someone posted a workaround – use it at your own risk) , but anyway, if you buy an INTEL mobo, the feature can be found under “security”.
- ipsec service fails to start and no network
- Citrix Provisioning Server Links
- citrix session doesn’t close after the user closes the application.
- xenapp 6 issues and tips
- novell vs ad vs wireless nic vs slow logon time
- howto configure proxy info in Virtual Center Update Manager 2.5
- provisioning services vs w2k8r2 system reserved partition
- xenclient tips and tricks
- dsa.msc : Windows can not find “dsa.msc” in Windows 2008
- howto force windows update client to check for updates now