warning : the following will ERASE all data on your phone, you will lose all your settings! The device will be in the state like you unpacked it from the box. Use it as a last option only. (or after flashing a new rom).
- With the device turned off, press and hold the TALK/SEND, END and POWER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
- “This operation will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to manufacturer default. Press VolUp to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.”
- Release the TALK/SEND, END and POWER buttons.
- Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
After ROM flashing I like to HardReset the phone, just to make sure everything is nice and clean. So you end up at the UPDATE SUCCESSFUL! screen, and now want to ?HardReset your Rhodium. You can’t turn it off and on again, because it is boot loader. The solution is easy, and basically the same as above:
- With two fingers, press down TALK/SEND and END/HANG UP
- With your other hand hold down POWER
- Ask someone/use your mouth to press the Reset hole
- Hold on to all 3 buttons until you get to the HR screen
- Press Volume Up to HR your Rhodium.
If you have a Telus or Verizon TP2 (Sprint not tested but likely the same), the combination is different.
- Power off the phone using the ‘end’ key.
- Hold ‘volume down’ and ‘send’, the press ‘end’ till you see blue text. Follow hard reset prompts.