If you would have a mixed Novell / AD combo, you might experience slow logon times on your laptop (2-3 minutes delay or more after pressing CTRL ALT DEL). Just check if the windows wireless zero configuration service is disabled. If you have, enable it. Even if you’re not using the wireless nic. Other option : disable the wireless nic.
- ipsec service fails to start and no network
- Citrix Provisioning Server Links
- citrix session doesn’t close after the user closes the application.
- xenapp 6 issues and tips
- novell vs ad vs wireless nic vs slow logon time
- howto configure proxy info in Virtual Center Update Manager 2.5
- provisioning services vs w2k8r2 system reserved partition
- xenclient tips and tricks
- dsa.msc : Windows can not find “dsa.msc” in Windows 2008
- howto force windows update client to check for updates now