apparently a known issue. had no network after some windows updates on a windows 2003 VM
in the eventvwr:
The IPSec driver has entered Block mode. IPSec will discard all inbound and outbound TCP/IP network traffic that is not permitted by boot-time IPSec Policy exemptions.
The IPSEC Services service terminated with the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.
- check if there are any entries in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\IPSec\Policy\Local
- if so, delete that subkey
- then run regsvr32 polstore.dll
- restart the ipsec service
Sometimes a seamless user session doesn’t get closed properly after the seamless applications got closed.
Investigate which executables are keeping the session open, and add the executable to the following registry key.
Value Name: LogoffCheckSysModules
Warning : the following will erase everything on your phone, your settings, your data, etc!
The most convenient way to do a factory reset is via the phone settings.
- From the Home screen, press MENU and then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen and then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
If you cannot turn on your phone or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone.
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button..
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER.
- Press VOLUME UP to start the factory reset.
more help can always be asked on the XDA desire forums
All mobo/server manufacturers like to call Intel VT differently in the BIOS, and some manufucturers even don’t give you the option to enable intel VT in their bios (shame on you Acer, although someone posted a workaround – use it at your own risk) , but anyway, if you buy an INTEL mobo, the feature can be found under “security”.
check out the Citrix KB here .
Covers everything from generating the .msp (setup.exe /admin) to profiling / outlook profiles / updates …
I found this comment in my spambox:
Chris Moran | email@example.com | everydaymarketingideas.com | IP: 184.108.40.206
Nice writing style. Looking forward to reading more from you.
As I don’t have a nice writing style, and it was marked as spam, I did a quick google on this one, and found a nice post here : bryan fleming is a spam whore extraordinaire.
If you would go to everydaymarketingideas.com, it sucks 🙂
Posted in Uncategorized